Terms and Conditions
- All temporary stays are subject to availability and for a maximum of 21 nights.
- All rooms are single-gender (non-mixed), unless you reserve the whole room.
- Please note that we are a student residence and many of our rooms have bunk beds.
- Please note that we have two buildings and you may be required to move rooms during your stay.
- ISIC discounts are given to holders of a valid ISIC card and such discounts are applicable to single, twin, triple and quad rooms.
- We are not always able to provide en-suite rooms. Our standard rooms are not en-suite. Bathrooms, showers and toilets are located along the corridor and they are shared with an average of five other residents.
- There are no self-catering facilities but we have a bistro and a bar where you will be able to have breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Check In is from 12:30 pm onwards and Check Out is before 10:00 am.
- If you Check Out after 10.00 am you will forfeit your key deposit.
- If you Check Out after 11.30 am then you will be charged for an extra night's stay.
- Unlike many hostels we do not have a curfew.
- You will need a debit or credit card in order to make a reservation. To confirm the booking full payment for your stay will be taken in advance. Our cancellation and refund policy is below.
- At check in a £10.00 key deposit will be required, this will be refunded to you when you check out, provided you check out before 10.00 am.
Payments in person can be made by credit card, debit card, traveller cheques in GBP or in cash. Please note we do not accept American Express or Diners Club and payment can only be made in pounds sterling.
Children under 18 are welcome to stay at International Students House but should be accompanied by an adult. Please be aware that ISH is unable to accept bookings for minors under 18 where no adults are present. Minors cannot stay in dormitories or shared rooms unless the whole room is booked in advance and an adult is travelling with them.
100% charge is applicable at the time of booking.
Refunds will be offered as follows:
- Notice given up to 8 days before your booking commences: Full refund
- Notice given within 7 to 2 days before your booking commences: we will retain the first night’s stay or 10% of the cost of the whole booking whichever is greater.
- Under 48 hours notice: no refund