Applicants need to fulfill all the criteria below in order to have a good chance of being selected as recipents of a residential scholarship.
- Students should be from a developing or emerging country and intending to return on completion of their studies. A list of developing countries can be found in the document on the right hand side.
- Preference will be given to postgraduate students.
- Preference will be given to students on a course with a relevant application to developing countries.
- Students must have a good proven academic record, with every prospect of success in their study and future careers.
- Students must study at a publicly funded tertiary level educational institution in London.
- Students must study in one of our member instituitions. Please contact your university to check that they will be taking up membership for the academic year for which you are applying.
- Preference will be given to students who would otherwise be unable to study/finish their study for financial reasons.
- Except in exceptional circumstances awards will be for one year only.
- Students must have a tuition scholarship in place from their place of study, their Government or a recognised organisation.
To apply for the residential Scholarship please print the application form (on the right hand side document box), complete it and return to the Welfare Department at International Students House, 229 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 5PN.