- This event has passed.
MARRAKECH, Morocco Overseas Weekend 3days/2nts – SOLD OUT
Fri 28th February - Sun 1st MarchFree
Welcome to Travel Club, please ensure you read the important information at the bottom of the page before you APPLY, Thank you.
Fri 28th Feb – Sun 01st Mar 2020 – MARRAKECH, Morocco Overseas Weekend 3days/2nts – BY APPLICATION ONLY
Applications NOW CLOSED
£229 per Student (RRP £550p/p) APPLICATION DEADLINE 27th Jan 2020
- Pre-tour Group meet up prior to trip
- One-way Heathrow Airport Transfer
- Return scheduled flights from London to Marrakech
- Accommodation in single gender dorms with breakfast.
- 3 Course Dinner and Traditional Belly Dancing Entertainment on Friday evening* (*excl. drinks)
- Private Guided Tour of Marrakech Medina
- Camel Riding Experience
- Desert Quad Biking Experience
- Chez Ali Fantasia Show Experience
- Traditional Moroccan Cooking Workshop
- Ample Free time for exploring
- Assistance of an ISH Staff Group Leader
Tour excludes: Anything not mentioned in tour includes
Your Visa Responsibilities:-
- It is your responsibility to check and fulfil the passport, visa, health and immigration requirements applicable.
- You must check requirements for your own specific circumstances with the relevant Embassies and/or Consulates and your own doctor as applicable.
- Requirements do change and you must check the up to date position in good time before departure.
- Most countries now require passports to be valid for at least 6 months after your return date. If your passport is in its final year, you should check with the Embassy of the country you are visiting.
- Non British passport holders, including other EU nationals, should obtain up to date advice on passport and visa requirements from the Embassy, High Commission or Consulate of your destination or country(ies) through which you are travelling.
- ISH do not accept any responsibility if you cannot travel, or incur any other loss because you have not complied with any passport, visa, immigration requirements or health formalities. You agree to reimburse ISH in relation to any fines or other losses, which ISH incurs as a result of your failure to comply with any passport, visa, immigration requirements or health formalities.
Departure Point: International Students House (Foyer), 229 Great Portland St., London W1W 5PN
Departure Time: 08:30am
(Sunday Return time approx: 19:20pm London Heathrow)
Please aim to arrive at least 10-15mins early, we cannot hold the rest of the group for latecomers!
Don’t forget to bring your own oyster card (with enough credit) and/or contactless card for use on Public Transportation in London
Running order for the day will be emailed to all participants 72hrs prior to departure for UK day trips, for UK/Overseas weekend trips the running order will be given out at the pre-tour meetup (the meet-up date will be announced once you have been accepted and fully paid).
- ALL TRAVEL CLUB Tickets are FULLY RESTRICTED / NON-CHANGEABLE / NON-REFUNDABLE / NON-TRANSFERABLE / NON-EXCHANGEABLE / NO-SHOW PENALTIES APPLY.
- All Travel Club UK Day/Weekend trips are subject to availability.
- All Travel Club UK Day/Weekend trip tickets are released 1 (one) month prior to departure.
- All Travel Club Overseas Weekend trips are BY APPLICATION ONLY (check event page for application deadline).
- ISH UNIVERSITY MEMBER STUDENTS ONLY (check here https://ish.org.uk to see if your university institution is an ISH Member)
- PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SIGN UP WITH YOUR ACADEMIC EMAIL ADDRESS e.g. myname@KCL.ac.uk. As proof of student status.
- A valid University Student ID must be with you at all times and must be supplied/presented upon request.
- If you are unable to produce a valid University Student ID as proof of full time student status, Travel Club and all tour suppliers involved reserves the right to reject your ticket and admission on the trip, NO REFUND WILL BE DUE. No VALID ID – No Entry, No Exceptions!
- AGE RESTRICTION minimum 18yrs+
- ALL TRAVEL CLUB TRIP TICKET PURCHASES ARE LIMITED TO ONE TICKET PER STUDENT PER TRIP. Multiple/extra ticket purchases for the same trip will be voided and no refund due.
- Full Travel Club Terms & Conditions on our website.